Employment & Labour Law
The law firm of Kane Shannon Weiler LLP has been representing clients in Surrey, Abbotsford, Langley, White Rock, and the Fraser Valley since 1973 and now Vancouver. We serve clients across a range of employment and labour law issues including:
- Wrongful and constructive dismissal, Human Rights, and Employment Standards claims;
- Advising on dismissal planning, discipline, benefits, discrimination, harassment, accommodation, and medical leave;
- Employment contracts;
- Employee manuals and workplace policies;
- Drafting and enforcing non-competition and non-solicitation agreements;
- Advising on union matters including union certification applications and collective agreements;
- Workplace investigations;
- WorkSafeBC claims, appeals and discriminatory action complaints;
- Employment Insurance and Canada Pension Plan appeals;
- Administrative law including Judicial Reviews; and
- Occupational health and safety matters.
PROVIDING COMPREHENSIVE REPRESENTATION TO EMPLOYERS AND EMPLOYEES
Our commitment is to protect the best interests of both employers and employees. We advise our clients across a range of employment and labour issues and related matters, helping to reduce stress and unnecessary complications. We take a proactive approach when preparing each case and while we are experienced litigators, we believe in the importance of investigating alternative ways to resolve disputes in a very cost effective way.
We understand that navigating British Columbia's employment and labour laws can be complicated and are dedicated to making the process easier for you. From helping with administrative tribunals, to appearing in court, to assisting with the preparation of employment contracts, policy manuals and severance packages, we offer the guidance, experience and support that you need.
EXPERIENCED EMPLOYMENT LAWYERS SERVING ABBOTSFORD, SURREY, WHITE ROCK, AND THE FRASER VALLEY
Contact our firm at 604-591-7321, 877-738-3797 (toll free), or 604 336 7423 (Vancouver) to discuss your employment & labour law needs and ask for one of our experienced Employment & Labour Group lawyers. You can also email us to schedule a consultation. We offer in-depth services across a broad range of employment and labour law matters. Our Employment & Labour Group lawyers include Chris D. Drinovz, Michael J. Weiler, Melanie Booth and Jesse Dunning.